Lettuce with Oyster Sauce is a very traditional Chinese dish. It is one of the most common ways to cook lettuce in Chinese cuisine.
Lettuce with Oyster Sauce
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
- 2 heads of lettuce, cut into 1-inch width
- 1/2 cup of sliced oyster mushroom or white mushroom
- 5 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- Use a large pan or wok, drizzle 1 tbsp of canola oil.
- Add in the garlic and stir for about 30 seconds on high heat.
- Add in the chopped lettuce.
- Stir fry for about 2 mins on high heat. After the lettuce wilts, add salt and 1 cup of hot water.
- Continue to cook on high heat for about 2 mins. Add oyster sauce, stir and ready to serve.